Posts Tagged ‘email marketing opt in’
One of the best ways to build your opt-in email marketing list is through your current subscribers. There are many things that you can do to drive business to your squeeze page; Adwords, backlinking, web 2.0 properties, and article marketing just to name a few.
The following however is a list of five of things you can do in addition to other methods that are generated from your current list of subscribers. These methods require very little time and effort on your part and use resources you already have.
- Tell a story or make a video describing how you helped a client: This is one of the most effective ways to show how you can help your current subscribers while at the same time letting some of them feel as though they are helping you in the sales process. You can offer them something free for this kind of testimonial, which is always good business on both end. Giveaways are always good, and testimonials are one of the best sales tools ever.
- Drop names of larger customers: This is very effective to new members more so than older list subscribers. If you can show that the list is established and has long term trusted customers on it, then newer members will acquire some of the trust just from being in their virtual proximity.
- Emphasize the follow up after the sale: This is one of the most important sales concepts ever and is doubly important in Internet marketing. Once the sale is made, you must talk to the customer. Make one on one contact with the subscriber at least after the transaction is completed, so they know you are a real person and your product can be trusted.
- You should have a separate list for buyers: It should be advertised on the non-buyers list as an exclusive list of amazing value. You should make the new list very good and stay active in free giveaways and providing more in-depth useful information. The you should get customer testimonials to assist in sales on the non-buyer list.
- Sell to help the customer with a problem not to make money: Even though you may think the customer cannot tell you are doing it all for the money, if in fact you are, they will be able to sense it. They always can, so just stay honest and deliver on all your promises to them.
If you use even one of these techniques effectively, you will see an increase in the sales from your current subscribers and also more people opting in to your listbuilding because of word of mouth from your happy customers. So go out there and build some long term trusted relationships.Mail this post
Popularity: 100% [?]
Opt-In Email Marketing is an extraordinary way of reaching a very centered audience of possible purchasers. If done correctly you’ll have a top quality and responsive client base to speak with, give value to, and market to for future years. It is a real asset. To start, you will need to guarantee the first page folks see is an opt-in page. This is AKA a capture page or squeeze page, and is critical in Opt-In Email Marketing.
This opt-in page is a straightforward but incredibly Dynamic tool you have to have as the 1st page folk see. The reason? It converts traffic to future customers as you can keep in communication with anyone that opts in, many times for future years. It’s best to keep your opt-in page easy ( you can always redirect them to your more pretty page / site after they fill in the details and collect their present ) Take a look round the Web for opt in pages in your niche, with free reports or audios that appear to convince you to need to put in your info to get the present. If it worked on you, it’ll probably work on your audience in your niche.
So then, just click in your browser View Source, and you can cut and paste the html code into a straightforward free html editor like NVU, or the one of your preference. Now, you may have a template to work with. Naturally you’ll need to modify it to make it more original, and watch out not to use any photographs that are copyrighted and so on. you will have a good basic template to work with there. Remember with these opt-in marketing pages, pretty often does WORSE than ugly.
So, keep it simplistic, keep it vital, and ensure that you are listing real advantages to your potential customer as to the reasons why he’ll Instantly BENEFIT from the free present on offer.
As for where to get the free present, one way is to take existing PLR documents off the web and improve on them, changing up titles and improving content. Another choice, simply write your own 10-15 page document from what you know about your niche ( or record a short audio or video ) keeping in you are your present should solve some issues for your audience- that should be the focus of this present to extend opt-ins.
Your goal for opt-in rates when giving away a free present should be a fifty percent or more opt-ins for all visitors to the page.
To gather the 1st names and emails of your new future customers, ensure you have a good auto-responder and NOT a free one.Mail this post
Popularity: 59% [?]
In my opinion, if you are using your messages for just one purpose, you are wasting half their potential. I think a message to your opt-in email marketing and listbuilding should serve two goals. One is to sell or work towards a sale, and the other purpose is to get to know your subscribers and begin to think of them as friends. If this is done right, it will build the all important requirements for trust building, which are open, honest communication and delivering on your word.
So if you divide the communication into two parts, then the question is, “Do you want to sell first or build trust first?” You can go either way, I think. You can sell first, then relax and get to know the customer, or you can do the opposite: get to know the customer, build the trust, and then try to make the sale.
Both of these methods work if done right. It is matter of personal preference at this point. On one hand, if you try to make the sale first, the subscriber is going to be thinking, “Okay, so this guy is trying to sell me a solution to a problem my business is having.” Then once you pitch your idea to them, you convince them that you understand where they are coming from and there are many ways to deal with the said problem but none that come from someone who understands you like I do.
Calm and Collected
On the other hand, you could build trust first with the subscriber and they will be thinking, “Okay, this guy seems really cool, and I do trust him, but what can he do for me?” Then once they are in that mindset, you hit them with the sale by saying here is what I can help you with. I hope it helps, my friend.
I personally prefer the first option. I think it builds trust and suspense better than the second, but again you should choose what feels right to you. If you go with the first one, you can present the problem and a solution to it. When it is fresh on their minds, you slip in there and say, “It is okay you can trust me. I know what I am talking about. Lets sit down and talk some together, and I will answer any questions you have.”
Rushed and Pressured
I think the second approach seems rushed and sort of false. It seems like, “Look, I am your friend. You can trust me. Now please buy this product because it will help you with your problem. Come on, man, I am a friend buy it…”
But whatever way you choose to do, I do advise strongly trying to do both in the same communication to build trust and make sales with the same messages. This will save you untold amounts of time and energy.Mail this post
Popularity: 69% [?]
If you are an Internet marketer, having an opt-in email marketing list isn’t really an option, it’s closer to a necessity for a truly profitable and sustainable business. It isn’t strictly necessary to make money, but if you want to truly maximize your success potential, you would be a fool to not start a list.
The first step is to sign up for an autoresponder service. There are many services out there, but I’ll keep it simple and mention the two most well respected services: Aweber and GetResponse. Sign up for one of those two, and you’ll be off to good start. Also, be sure to select double opt-in for your list, meaning potential subscribers have to confirm your subscription. After going through all the trouble of setting up a web business and building a list, you don’t want to get your domain blacklisted because of spam complaints. Double opt-ins help protect you from that.
What will you send to your email marketing list? Well, there are a few options. You can send regular emails from time to time as you see fit, or you can start an ezine which is sent to your list at the same time on a regular publishing schedule. So you might send one once a day, or twice a week, or on any other time table that makes you comfortable.
The next thing you need to determine is what market you will target. This is the most important decision you will make in your business because it determines how much you enjoy your work and it determines how much of a demand there is for it. Choose wisely and don’t be hasty. If you have a hobby or passion, that is a good place to start. Market research can get complicated, so I’ll give a simple tip. If there is a magazine in your potential market, go for it. If there weren’t buyers in your market, there wouldn’t be a magazine. So look on Amazon.com or at the book store to see what magazines are available. And starting out, stick to something you either know about or are very interested in learning about.
The next thing you want to do is develop an offer to entice subscribers to subscribe to your email marketing list. This is also known as an ethical bribe. A 10 page report about your topic with an enticing title works well. Then set up a squeeze page, also known as an opt in page, which is a web page that encourages readers to subscribe to your list to get your free report. Be sure to list the biggest benefits subscribers will get if they get the free report.
Next, you’ll want to drive traffic to your opt in page. There are tons of method to drive traffic to your opt in page, but two of the easiest are writing articles and commenting on blogs related to your market. Pay per click also works, but it costs money and there is a bit of a learning curve. But you should use it too once you get comfortable.
Now you pretty much have what you need set up for your email marketing list to grow and start making you money. All you need to keep in mind now is to start filling up your autoresponder with messages that are helpful to subscribers and determine what products and services you will promote.
Author: Abdul R. Aziz
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Abdul_R._AzizMail this post
Popularity: 68% [?]
Massive profits in opt-in email marketing are possible, even if you don’t have a large list. How? By massively increasing the responsiveness of the list you have now. You can drive up response rates from single digits to 15% or more for opens and a surprising amount of buying activity. Equally importantly, you can establish habitual buying in your customer base that will pay you over and over to grow your business.
So what must you do to build responsiveness in your list? Here are some great tips for quickly driving that response rate for email marketing opt in subs through the roof!
1) Add video to your messages/blogs. The initial message can be text, but it will work well if they need to click midstream through the message to read (eg: watch the rest) where you’ve posted your video. Remember, people buy from people they know, like, and trust. It’s really incredible the amount of rapport you can build with a few personable videos here and there. Remember, get a decent camera, and have a nice solid black or white background with bright enough lighting to have a quality effect. It needn’t cost more than $500 in total.
2) Weave your story and small (relevant) anecdotes into the communications with your list. Remember, at the end of the day it’s best to speak to peoples as a person, and to let your humanity and some quirks shine through. Remember you want to memorable with your audience so your name alone or company name alone triggers an open. If you communicate as a company name, pick stories or testimonials out to share in portions of your communication.
3) Sell through education. Actually, provoke the impulse to buy through quality education. Remember, people don’t like to be sold, but everyone knows it’s a lot of fun to buy, in a respectful and fun environment. You know that instinctively, provide interesting and relevant free education and do it often. Again videos are great. Then, weave relevant promotions and offers in the education process, on the page and within the video itself. Provide education and plant the seeds of the necessary components within the learning process. This will do all the selling beforehand. The actual offer will be matter of fact, quick and timely, and will not need lots of selling, as they will already be sold on things.
4) Reward the behavior you want to encourage! If you want people to opt in, offer a free gift for them to do so. Want referrals? Setup a nice bonus and viral system on your site and have them get additional bonuses of value for referring friends. Most importantly, encourage and make buyers feel very special! Remember that you want to encourage a lifetime of buying, so always be thinking of ways you can encourage your buyers to continue to do so! One idea could be to create a special email list just for them and give them a free monthly bonus for being part of the buyers club.
Remember, the money is not only in the list, but instead in the response you receive to your efforts. Why not increase your profits by increasing your responsiveness with these simple steps?
Author: Damian Leon
There are many strategies for making money on the Internet, but most lead to frustration- unless you’re building a big list. List building and Email Marketing Opt In is THE most profitable way to make serious money on the Internet. When you build a list of eager and willing clients, you control your income and your life for many years to come. Discover how to use the Internet and List Building to Turn Your Computer Into Your Own Personal On Demand Cash Machine.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Damian_LeonMail this post
Popularity: 97% [?]
Opt-In Email Marketing can be setup in such a way as to provide you with profits and activity even when you’re on vacation or traveling for fun. Ask yourself now is your business simply another job or a proper business? What’s the test to find out? Well, do you work more IN your business or ON it? Could you leave your business for a week and the profits stay consistent? What about 2 weeks? If your profit would die in two weeks, you have a job. Here are some things you can do to prevent creating more jobs for yourself, and instead create stable income streams.
1) Pre-record as much content: eg: emails, pre-sales communications, offers, complete sales funnels, video content, etc. Create a content factory if you will, and have an assistant, if only part time to aid if you are able. If not do more work up front, but then pre-populate your autoresponder with the appropriate materials. You’ll be surprised that the same income you can get from sending mails every day can still come in on an automated basis.
2) Promote continuity and membership sites often, both as an affiliate and later on, with your own content. What a wonderful benefit to have steady and ever increasing income each month, before you even actively promote anything. That’s the power of promoting continuity programs like membership sites. One program paying $40 per member per month, can quickly add up, with only 20 members paying you a steady $800 a month.
3) Outsource where possible. Look to markets outside the USA, UK, Canada, or Australia for your resources, where labor is much more reasonable. With technologies like Skype and Google docs for tracking and working together, there’s no reason to not outsource more and more as you go and cashflow increases. You can get your first outsourcer part time from just a few hundred dollars a month. Well worth countless hours saved. They can do everything from content creation, SEO, website work, and more.
4) Work ON your business but not IN it. As the business owner you should always look to improve processes within your business. Your main aim is to reach more people (more leverage) and provide even increasing value. Work at the strategy level. Attend seminars and possess the knowledge and tools, and let others implement them more and more.
5) Practice continuous improvement and testing. The Japanese call it Kaizen, in the USA it’s called improving the sales funnel. But whatever the name, the concept is the same. Do testing, compare two things at a time, focus on what’s working, and then do more testing, until response rates improve over and over. A great tool for that is called Hypertracker.com.
6) Increase responsiveness by engaging your audience on multiple levels: text, video, audio, imagery, polling and interactivity, and social networking are all ideas to increase interaction and responsiveness. This will increase profits that are made from the same efforts, compounding your work over time. This will also create customer loyalty and increase repeat purchases and referrals. What you will gain is much higher customer value and build real relationships that will pay you for years to come.
Make your customers comfortable with you and your buying process, and feel appreciated and you will have a stable business asset in your life. Improve and automate and you will have your time as well as business income, which is really priceless!
Author: Damian Leon
There are many strategies for making money on the Internet, but most lead to frustration- unless you’re building a big list. List building and Opt-In Email Marketing is THE most profitable way to make serious money on the Internet. When you build a list of eager and willing clients, you control your income and your life for many years to come.
Discover how to use the Internet and List Building to Turn Your Computer Into Your Own Personal On Demand Cash Machine.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Damian_LeonMail this post
Popularity: 75% [?]
Opt-In Email Marketing is One of the Most Powerful Marketing Techniques on Earth. In this Valuable FREE Download, You’ll Discover How to Quickly DOMINATE in Your Opt-In Marketing Efforts and Rapidly Increase Your Email Marketing Opt In Rates.
This Valuable Guide Reveals Exactly How You Can Build a HUGE List Quickly. These Secrets Will Be Included in a Product That Will Soon Sell for $97, But to Collect Even More Testimonials, We’ve Decided to Offer It for FREE (but only for a VERY limited time so make sure you download it NOW).
- EVERYBODY knows that ‘the money is in the list’. The problem is most people don’t know how to build a list quickly.
- In 9 Short Days I Was Able to Grow My List From Only 3 Subscribers to 1,982 Subscribers All While MAKING Money…
- This strategy is actually quite simple, but very few people talk about it publicly.
You have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose!
Fill out the form below to get started… Signup up absolutely FREE right now!
‘Opt-In Email Marketing DOMINATION’!
I understand that this is a limited time offer and I will also receive a free subscription to your newsletter.
Popularity: 31% [?]